Thursday, September 30, 2010

Seafood Wednesday: My Super Easy Tuna Casserole



Life has been getting a little busier this week and even though I was really tempted to skip my Seafood Wednesday, I decided I should make it happen anyways!  (Besides my daughter loves tuna so that was added motivation :) )  Here it is: 

My Super Easy Tuna Casserole Recipe

Ingredients: 

I used Barilla's Tri-Color Rotini, Alfredo Sauce, a can of tuna, and French Fried Onions. 

Steps

  1. 1. Cook pasta
    (I used Tri-Color because it would be most fun for my daughter to eat. Funny thing is, she started picking the green ones out....has she already associated the color green with vegetables ??? ) 
  2. Pre-heat the oven to 350. 
  3. I added about a cup of Alfredo Sauce.
  4. Drain the tuna and add to the mixture.
  5. Mix well.
  6. Top it with the French Fried Onions
  7. Bake it for about 10-12 min.
    (just long enough to golden the French Fried Onions)
  8. Time to eat! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

lifewiththechambs.blogspot.com