Saturday, September 18, 2010

McDonald's Snack Size McFlurry

I went out to run a couple of errands yesterday which involved a quick stop at one of my favorite places: McDonald's.  I looked at the panel with all the different dessert options such as sundae, ice cream cones, cookies, and cinnamon rolls. Those sounded good, but not that good.
Then I noticed the Snack Size McFlurry. Perfect, I thought! Creamy vanilla ice-cream with one topping! Or two J  (For just .30 cents you can get an additional topping for your ice-cream)
Oreo and Reese’s Pieces were just right! Great combination…you get some of the crushed cookies along with a peanut butter taste as you enjoy the ice-cream. Ahhh! I was ready to come home afterwards.
I seriously loved my snack size McFlurry to Bits!
ps: next time, i'll snap a picture of it...because I know I will go back for another one! soon!!!
The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

lifewiththechambs.blogspot.com