Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuna Wraps and Tomato Soup


MMMMmmm! We enjoyed a very healthy, balanced meal at The Chambs' tonight.

Tuna Wraps Ingredients:

Whole wheat tortillas
Tomatoes
Solid Tuna
Sliced black olives
Onion
Mayonnaise

Instructions:

  1. Drain the tuna and mix with one tbsp of mayo.
  2. Cut up the onions very small and add it to the tuna mix. 
  3. Place a lettuce leaf in the center of each wrap.
  4. Divide the tuna mixture evenly (in the center of the wrap - in a long strip)
  5. Add black olives
  6. Add the tomatoes
  7. Fold in the wrap at the ends, roll up, and cut in half diagonally. 
  8. Enjoy!!!
Next time I make this wrap, I'll add some pieces of hard-boiled eggs. MMmmmm!!!

Tomato Soup

I used a recipe found at the Reluctant Gourmet



Have a nice evening!

~The Wife 

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, this looks simply scrumptious! Thanks for sharing. Btw, I have an award for you. Please feel free to hop over to collect it. Thank you and hope you're having a wonderful day.
    Cheers, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I'll have to try it. Maybe today.

    Nice to meet you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I've been craving tomato soup... love the recipes you're sharing.

    A new Friendly Friday Follow(er),
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new friendly friday follower!

    Love this site and the recipes, my husband will enjoy them!

    I noticed you are raising your kids to be bilingual - my husband and I hope to do the same. English is his second language.

    We are expecting our first, and would love to know your tips (I don't know anyone who has done this successfully!)

    if you find time to head over to http://crazymagicbeautifullife.blogspot.com/
    and leave a comment with pointers that would be great!

    oh and I'd love if you would follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy!!!

    I am a new follower from FFF!!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Sarah
    www.sarahsblogoffun.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummers!!!

    I'm your newest follower. Come stop by Punky Monkeys, or maybe Crazy Book Slut maybe you will want to follow back?!??!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

lifewiththechambs.blogspot.com