MMMMmmm! We enjoyed a very healthy, balanced meal at The Chambs' tonight.
Tuna Wraps Ingredients:
Whole wheat tortillas
Sliced black olives
- Drain the tuna and mix with one tbsp of mayo.
- Cut up the onions very small and add it to the tuna mix.
- Place a lettuce leaf in the center of each wrap.
- Divide the tuna mixture evenly (in the center of the wrap - in a long strip)
- Add black olives
- Add the tomatoes
- Fold in the wrap at the ends, roll up, and cut in half diagonally.
Next time I make this wrap, I'll add some pieces of hard-boiled eggs. MMmmmm!!!
I used a recipe found at the Reluctant Gourmet.
Have a nice evening!