Monday, November 22, 2010
Comfort Food - How to make Homemade French Fries with Beef and BBQ
This has got to be the BEST dish I have had in the ENTIRE month of November! I love French Fries, especially homemade, (reminds me of my Grandma who made them for me when I was a child), I love meat, and I love BBQ sauce. What else could be better on a quiet Saturday evening? Thanks to my Hubby for cooking for me :-)
Sour Cream (optional)
1. Cut up all your potatoes, onions, garlic, and parsley.
2. Heat up the oil, if you are anything like my Hubby, use a thermometer to check if it's at the right temperature. (bring oil to 350 degrees)
3. Make some rice on the side, if desired. We eat rice with pretty much everything in our home!
4. Season the meat with the parsley, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and cook until desired.
5. Get ready to eat, get messy, and have a fantastic time!